WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The true God is the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The entire Bible is the Word of God and the only source of our teaching.
- Every person is sinful and needs to be reconciled with God.
- Reconciliation is a gift from God – “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast” Ephesians 2:8-9
- God loved the world and sent His Son to die for our sins and rise again to be our Savior.
- God forgives and accepts all who repent and believe in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
- In Holy Baptism, intended for old and young alike, God gives us new life and adopts us into His family, the Church.
- In Holy Communion we receive the Body and Blood of the Living Christ with the bread and wine, for the forgiveness of sins and the strengthening of faith.
- In life after death – eternal life – the believer in Christ will be raised from the dead to be with the risen Savior forever.
We offer you and your family – LOVE-EQUIP-SHARE
- Worship each Sunday that is meaningful and Christ-centered.
- Religious training through Bible study for children, youth and adults.
- An active, organized youth group for junior high and high school members and friends.
- Opportunities for Christian fellowship and service through various organizations.
- A staffed nursery for the Sunday School Education hour, as well as all services.
- Spiritual guidance and counseling by our pastor in your time of need.
- An Adult Connection’s Class for those who are interested in learning more about the Lutheran Church and what we believe and practice.
If you are not a member of a local Christian congregation, we invite you to make Resurrection Lutheran your church home. Our Pastor will be happy to speak to you about this. Please feel free to call. We welcome the opportunity to serve you – and to serve with you.
The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod is a worldwide fellowship of Christians whose mission is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. Through Lutheran Hour Ministries we sponsor radio and TV programming around the world in more than 80 languages. The Lutheran Hour® is the flagship radio program for Lutheran Hour Ministries. This 30-minute broadcast is the world’s oldest continually broadcast Gospel radio program and it airs on more than 800 stations. Lutheran Hour Ministries also offers a syndicated radio program, Woman to Woman.