WELCOME TO RESURRECTION LUTHERAN CHURCH & SCHOOL
Resurrection Lutheran strives to make our visitors and guests feel welcome and at ease. Here are some tips and information that should help streamline your search for a new church home or enhance your visit to our place of worship:
WHERE TO PARK:
When you come into the entrance at Resurrection there are reserved spaces for Visitors directly in front of the main entrance to the Sanctuary. There are additional parking areas on both sides of the building and in front. Handicapped spaces available in each area.
From each parking lot you will see entrance doors into the building. On Sundays a greeter will welcome you to the church at the Sanctuary entrance. Should you have any questions, feel free to ask them. They will be happy to help.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
If you are not a member of a local Christian congregation, we invite you to make Resurrection Lutheran your church home. Our pastor will be happy to speak to you about this. Please feel free to call. We welcome the opportunity to serve you – and to serve with you.
- The true God is the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The entire Bible is the Word of God and the only source of our teaching.
- Every person is sinful and needs to be reconciled with God.
- Reconciliation is a gift from God – “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9).”
- God loved the world and sent His Son to die for our sins and rise again to be our Savior.
- God forgives and accepts all who repent and believe in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
- In Holy Baptism, intended for old and young alike, God gives us new life and adopts us into His family, the Church.
- In Holy Communion we receive the Body and Blood of the Living Christ with the bread and wine, for the forgiveness of sins and the strengthening of faith.
- In life after death – eternal life – the believer in Christ will be raised from the dead to be with the risen Savior forever.