GIVING THANKS & HELPING TO SUSTAIN OUR MANY BLESSINGS
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)
Christian Stewardship is:
- the proper and generous use of our time, talent and money;
- all that we do with our lives
- about joyfully returning to God a portion of all the gifts which God has so generously showered upon us
Supporting the ministries of Resurrection requires about $500,000 in a typical year. Your pledge dollars help to support a wide range of programs and ministries at our church, including Adult and Youth Programs, Nursery Attendants, Vestments for Acolytes and so much more.
Of course, a list cannot begin to convey the difference these ministries have made in the lives of the Resurrection community and the community at large.
You support these very worthy activities that take place every day and every week at Resurrection Lutheran Church. There’s more that we want to accomplish next year. Your support will help us realize these goals.
HOW DO I MAKE A DONATION TO RESURRECTION LUTHERAN CHURCH?
After prayerful consideration:
Write a check and place it in the offering plate or mail to Resurrection Lutheran Church
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Here is a just a partial list of what your pledge dollars support:
- Outreach ministries
- Salaries for Pastor, School Principal/DCE, Organist/Administrator, Church Secretary
- Two Sunday Services and special weekday services
- Music for the Choirs
- Vestments for Acolytes
- Heat and Light
- Certificates for Baptism
- Nursery Attendants
- Bible Study Materials
- Meeting Rooms for all Ministries
- Wine for Communion
- Internet & Website
- Vacation Bible School
- Snow Removal
- Lawn Cutting
- Food and Supplies for PORT guests
- Adult and Youth Programs
- Space for several community groups